Professional experience prior Best Procurement
- Currently lawyer at Bucharest Bar specialized in rail infrastructure, commercial companies’ law, administrative and fiscal, business law.
- Over 17years of legal experience in areas such as:
- Consultancy in areas such as administration, privatization, post privatization of state-owned companies (MEC – OPSPI and AVAS), and also barrister in litigations, in courts and arbitration;
- Member of negotiation and privatization committees, including through the capital market.
Over 7 Years of Professional expertise in rail infrastructure:
- In CNADNR –ISPA agency (Unit implementing European Funds), during 2008-2009, coordinating the claims department, disputes, arbitration and the legal supervision of ISPA agency.
- Legal consultant for various construction companies, regarding both procurement and contract management activities, but especially the activities of analyzing contractual risks, initiating claims and then substantiating them, sustaining mechanisms within the contract (most of them under FIDIC 1999 rules), Dispute Adjudication Board and Courts of law and Arbitration.
- PhD in Law / Commercial Law – Capital Market (2007 – 2012) – Academy of Economic Studies (ASE), Bucharest
- Master in International Law (2001 – 2002) – University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law
- Specialization in 1999 FIDIC Conditions of Contract (Red Book and Yellow Book) – Romanian Association of Engineers ARIC
- Participation, in recent years, in several national and international conferences,held a total of five lectures and published a number of five articles on business law.