As the construction industry grows, more and more skilled roles are becoming mandatory. Best Procurement has specialized quantity surveyors, offering expertise from initial cost estimates, right through payment certificates issuing.
From project conception to design development, we understand, analyze, and report on the costs associated with construction projects. Our team can help you minimize the costs of your project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality, by undertaking the administration and coordination of contracts, sub-contracts, cost analysis and work measurements.
Our specialized quantity surveyors have expertise in:
- Preparing and evaluating construction and development tenders from information provided by architects, engineers and other design consultants;
- Managing, administrating and coordinating contracts and sub-contracts, construction progress schedules, cost control systems, and work measurements;
- Preparing, submitting and managing statements, valuation of changes and finalizing contracts;
- Providing guidance on construction cost and strategic planning;
- Preparing and interpreting tender documents, specifications, general conditions
- Preparing and submitting estimates for construction and development work;
No matter the area of expertise required, our quantity surveyors will maintain the highest level of professionalism, towards all parties involved.
Contact us and we’ll help you have an accurate projection of the costs involved in a construction project, an effective cost strategist on your team to help lower costs with ideas, options, and experienced advice.